The registration to the Ortea Training session is now open.
The full immersion course (“Theory, maintenance and repairing of voltage stabilisers and automatic power factor correction systems”) enables the participants to acquire information, skills and capability for performing technical intervention.
During the training session, ORTEA team detail all the relevant information through both classroom lessons and hands-on activities:
– Check of the on-site parameters in order to choose the most suitable device.
– Analysis of the correct operation.
The scheduled dates are:
– April 3rd to 7th (held in English)
– April 10th to 14th (held in English)
– Maj 15th to 19th (held in French)
– July 10th to 14th (held in English)
For details and registration, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org