The implementation of an ISO9001 approved Managing System has enabled ORTEA SpA to ensure constant and reliable level of quality and the identification and traceability of every single product. The achievement of the ISO14001:2004 and OHSAS18001:2007 approvals was a natural step aiming at integrating and optimizing the company performance. It is also an indication of ORTEA SpA commitment towards environmental and safety at work issues.
The integrated Managing Systems allows for the harmonization of quality, environmental and safety at work aspects through all the production process phases.
ORTEA SpA path:
- 1994 ISO9003:1994 Standard approval
- 1996 ISO9001:1994 Standard approval
- 2003 ISO9001:2000 (Vision 2000) Standard approval
- 2008 ISO9001:2008 Standard approval
- 2009 ISO14001:2004 Standard approval
- 2011 OHSAS18001:2007 Standard approval
ORTEA SpA products are also certified for the Russian market (EAC)
On request, transformers & reactors can be manufactured with UL/CSA approved insulating system.
Company Policy for Quality, Environment and Safety